Realisation of objectives and the Foundation's activity
- Publishing (since 1993) of the Epileptologia quarterly for doctors interested in epilepsy.
- Publishing (since 2000) of Epi, a quarterly for epileptic patients and their families.
- Non-periodic publications: books, brochures, video cassettes:
- Jerzy Majkowski, "Twoja padaczka i jej leczenie" [Your epilepsy and its treatment]. Epileptology Foundation, Warsaw, 2000. A brochure for patients and their families.
- Joanna Jędrzejczak and Piotr Zwoliński (Eds.), "Nowe leki przeciwpadaczkowe" [New anti-epileptic drugs]. Epileptology Foundation, Warsaw, 2000. A book addressed primarily to doctors.
- Joanna Jędrzejczak, "Psychogenne Napady Rzekomopadaczkowe" [Psychogenic pseudoepileptic seizures], video EEG, VHS. Epileptology Foundation, Warsaw, 2000. A didactic video cassette for doctors. It contains a discussion of pseudoepileptic seizures and a video EEG showing registered seizures.
- Ever since it was established the Foundation has been conducting research on the clinical efficacy and safety of new anti-epileptic drugs.
- The Foundation has been organising annual symposia on epilepsy and pregnancy and several training conferences on various aspects of epilepsy for neurologists since 1993.
- Consulting and informing on epilepsy via the media.
- At the Foundation there is an Epilepsy Diagnostic and Treatment Centre where neurologists/epileptologists holding Certificates issued by the Polish Society of Epileptology and Electroencephalography Certificates issued by the Polish Society for Clinical Neurophysiology consult. The Centre has a state of the art EEG Laboratory with videometric, analogue and digital recording, as well as a Laboratory for the Assessment of Level of Anti-epileptic Drugs.
- As of 2003, the Polish National Epilepsy Centre for Pregnant Women (OCPK) has been operating within the Foundation. The OCPK co-operates with the European Anti-Epileptic Drug and Pregnancy Register (EURAP).